Thursday, February 2, 2017

My hospital mod apk

Added: 01-30-2017

My hospital

Download My hospital Android free game.

Get full version of Android apk app My hospital for tablet and phone.

Screenshots of the My hospital for Android tablet, phone.

Loading video...

Game description: My hospital:

My hospital - craft an excellent hospital and cure numerous patients of incredible and unusual diseases. Expand your hospital. In this Android game you are going to play as a hospital administrator. Build doctors' rooms, laboratories and other necessary premises. Don't make patients wait, make diagnostics and select efficient treatment. Grow medicinal herbs and make medicine elixirs of them in a well equipped laboratory. Buy medical equipment, furniture and items of decoration.
Game features:

  • Many characters
  • Various upgrades
  • Create medicines
  • Over 80 diseases
  • Play with friends

Android 5.0 and higher. v1.0.31. MOD [93.7 MB]

download6

apk file server1

. server2 . server3
Disqus Comments